Kuschel Rock - Best of Kuschel Rock

BEST OF KUSCHEL ROCK


LISTA DE TEMAS
01. Toni Braxton - Un break my heart
02. Destiny' s Child - Emotion
03. Sinéad O' Connor - Nothing compares 2 u
04. Bangles - Eternal flame
05. Sarah Connor - From sarah with love
06. Céline Dion - Think twice
07. Sade - Love is stronger than pride
08. Jennifer Lopez - If you had my love
09. Gloria Estefan - Here we are
10. Melanie Thornton - Love how you love me
11. Youssou N' Dour & Neneh Cherry - 7 seconds
12. Lionel Richie - Say you, say me
13. Terence Trent D'Arby - Sign your name
14. Marc Anthony - You sang for me
15. R. Kelly - I believe i can fly
16. Ricky Martin - She' s all i ever had
17. Robbie Williams - Angels
18. Backstreet Boys - I want it that way
19. O Town - All or nothing
20. Eurythmics - Miracle of love
21. Roxette - Listen to your heart
22. Bonnie Tyler - Total eclipse of the heart
23. Jennifer Rush - The power of love
24. Tasmin Archer - Sleeping satellite
25. Cyndi Lauper - Time after time
26. Ten Sharp - You
27. Joshua Kadison - Jessie
28. Scorpions - Wind of change
29. Frankie Goes To Hollywood - The power of love
30. Oasis - Wonderwall